Heat Moisture Exchanger Filter
Features and Benefits
- Made of medical material, non-toxic. For single use only.
- Utilized in combination with breathing circuits and tracheal tubes.
- Providing optimal moisture and heat output with low resistant to flow and bi-directional filtration with bacterial/viral efficiency.
- Offering cross-contamination protection for patients and equipment when the clinical gas pass through.
- Connector: 22F/15M, 22M/15F.
- With Catheter Mount or Elbow connector is available.
|REF number||Product Description|
|PA2501||Bacterial / Viral Filters|
|PA250201||Heat and Moisture Exchanger, Adult|
|PA250202||Heat and Moisture Exchanger, Pediatric|
|PA250203||Heat and Moisture Exchanger, Infant|