Medical Refrigerators (HMR)
MEDICAL REFRIGERATORS (HMR)
- Equipment : Medical Refrigerator, Floor model, single door
- Capacity : 500 / 1050 / 1600 liters
- Temperature range : 2°C to 8°C. Preset at 4°C.
- Construction : Powder coated mild steel cabinet
- Alarm: High alarm, low alarm, A.C failure alarm
- Safety feature : With built-in ELCB
- Data recorder : Coolog
- The control panel is equipped with a tamper-resistant touchpad and a digital temperature display to the nearest 0.1 degree Centigrade, centralising all the operating and monitoring functions.
- The controller enables you to program the temperature settings and alarm set points quickly and easily.
- During power failure, battery back-up system supplies power to the monitor for at least 24 hours.
- The audio and visual alarms will be triggered when any of these conditions occurs:Over-temperature,under-temperature, A.C failure,battery failure,door opened for more than 2 minutes, compressor failure, or condenser overheated(clean filter).
- The alarm can be muted.If the fault is still not rectified, the acoustic signal is repeated automatically at every 15 minutes intervals until the cabinet temperature returns to normal.
- Remote alarm contact provided for off-site monitoring.
- Non-volatile memory ensures all set values remain intact in case of power failure.
- Lock-temperature function protects against tampering ofset temperatures/values.
- Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirements.
- Self-diagnostic functions integrated into the controller ensure rapid identification and correction if a fault does occur.
- 1-years warranty on spare parts
- 3-years warranty on compressor
- Remote alarm contact supplied as standard
- Data logger to trace the performance of equipment
- Hi-low pressure switches for compressor protection and ELCB supplied as standard
- Hi-alarm, low alarm, AC-failure alarm, low-battery alarm, door-open and clean-filter alarms